Under the direct supervision of the Communications and Advocacy Specialist and in close collaboration with the UN Women HQ Website Specialist, the web management consultant will do the following over this assignment:
- Consult with the regional office’s Communications Officer, other relevant regional office staff and the Website Specialist in UN Women headquarters to create a website development plan and structure.
- Set up the website on Sitecore, UN Women’s corporate web content management system (WCMS), with the guidance of the Website Specialist, including the site structure, information architecture, sections, pages, publications, articles and other features.
- Work with the Communications Officer to prepare content according to web content writing best practices and upload it to the website with a strong participation.
- Business Process Automation and Entity Management
- Public Procurement
- Assign relevant metadata to uploaded content.
- Install and configure modules on relevant pages.
- Work with the Website Specialist and web developers in headquarters to identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues on the WCMS.
Train the Communications Officer and other relevant regional office staff on how to use the WCMS to add and edit content